BROADCAST FROM OUR SANCTUARY or FROM YOUR HOME!
From the Sanctuary: Enjoy fellowship and a fantastic lineup of Christian women speakers over two days. Tickets are $20 per person up to 150 seats available. Includes food!
From your Home: Digital Access tickets are available for you to watch from home via your computer or your television with Apple TV, Roku, etc. Digital Access Tickets are $15 per household.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN and closes August 24. Tickets are final sale but you can give away to a friend. Free childcare available up to 5th Grade/age 12. Gluten-free food option upon request. See FAQ below
FRI AUG 28
5 - 9 PM
SAT AUG 29
8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Continental Breakfast & Snacks
Jackie Hill Perry
To download a PDF with presenter bios, or to print and share, click here.
What are your COVID-19 precautions? While we cannot guarantee a COVID-free environment, here are the precautions we are taking:
- Seating is limited to 150 chairs, set in ones and twos, physically distanced.
- You are welcome to wear a facemask. Facemasks are optional.
- You can request to sit in a mask-only section.
- Food will be catered and pre-packaged
- Chairs, doors, and common area touchpoints are sanitized
Do I need to bring a ticket? In order to move people into the Sanctuary as quickly as possible and avoid crowding, it will be amazingly helpful for everybody if you print out and bring your email confirmation/ticket with the barcode. However, if you forget it, we will have a check-in station.
How will I get my ticket?
You will receive a confirmation email after you register and pay. Please check your email. If you don't see it, please check your spam/trash folders. If you still don't see it, please click here
to email Robyn Pomonis.
Can I get a refund? A lot of planning goes into a large event like this, including food, staffing, volunteers, and security. Tickets are final sale but you are welcome to give your ticket to a friend or consider it a (non-tax deductible) contribution to Women's Ministry.
What is a Digital Access Ticket? If you choose this option, you will be provided with a link to log in to Lifeway's portal watch the Simulcast from home at your own schedule/pace. That link will be provided a day or so before the event. Lifeway provides the access and technical support, not CFC. It's supposed to be simple if you have a stable and reliable internet connection. Because we purchase your digital access ticket ahead of time, these are also non-refundable final sale.
How do I register for childcare? We offer free Childcare up to 5th Grade/age 12, but space is limited. Therefore, please register early if you want childcare. There is a separate link to register directly with Children's Ministry; that link will be provided to you after you have purchased your ticket. You can register for one day or both days. You are welcome to give a non-tax deductible donation toward childcare when you register, but it is not required.
What are your childcare safety & security measures?
- Temperatures will be taken upon entry to their room
- Volunteers and staff wear face shields
- Hands are washed frequently
- Any snacks/drinks provided are pre-packaged and/or catered
- Volunteers and staff are background checked and fingerprinted
- Child Check-In Receipt is required to pick up your child(ren)
- If it's your first time using our childcare, you will be asked to complete some additional information about allergies, special needs, etc.
Who is in charge of the Children's Ministry? You can direct any questions or concerns to our Children's Ministry Director, Heather Bergeron. Click here to contact her.