Join us for one of our worship services on Sunday mornings at 8:40 or 11:00am.
Sunday School and Groups for all ages are in between services at 9:55am
Nursery and Preschool is open all morning from 8:30am - 12:30pm
From the moment you arrive on campus, we hope you’ll feel at home. We offer parking spots close to the main entrance for newcomers, families with small children, and handicapped. We also offer tram service throughout our entire main parking lot so if you're in a spot further away, one of our friendly tram drivers will come around to get you. This is especially helpful during our summer months PLUS kids LOVE riding the tram! Once inside, any of our Volunteer Greeters or helpers at our Welcome Center will be happy to answer any questions or direct you to wherever you need to go, such as Kidcheck or the Cafe for a cup of coffee. Ushers at the Sanctuary doors can assist you with seating as needed. To stay connected with our upcoming events and announcements, we encourage you to sign up for our mailing list.
Both worship services seek to glorify God through praise, prayer, and the preaching of God's Word. They are slightly different in music style and content but the Pastor and sermon teaching is the same at both services. Communion is served once a month at First Service and every Sunday at Second Service. Children are always welcome in both services or they can be checked in to the Catalina Cuties nursery/preschool or enrolled in our K-5 Catalina Kids program.
First Worship Service 8:40 am (8:40 beginning August 4)
A more "traditional" service style featuring our talented choir and special music. We participate in Communion once a month. Kids are always welcome in worship during First Service or they can be enrolled in age-appropriate programs offered during this hour. For babies to 4 years old, click on Catalina Cuties. For elementary Kinder - 5th grade, please visit Catalina Kids.
Second Worship Service 11:00 am
Our family and youth-centered Second Service features contemporized hymns and well-known worship songs led by our praise band or special musical guests. We offer Communion every week. Families are encouraged to worship and partake in the Lord's Supper together. For those who prefer, nursery and preschool are available, along with an Elements of Worship class geared toward 1st - 3rd Grade. Please visit Catalina Kids to learn more about the Elements of Worship Class. Most other youth 4th Grade and up typically worship with their families during the Second Service.
What is KidCheck?
KidCheck is the system that we use to check children nursery through 5th Grade in and out of their classrooms and to promote the highest level of security for your family. When you arrive on Sunday, you will check your kids in using one of our KidCheck kiosks:
1. Kiosk located just inside the main front doors, to the right after you walk in.
2. Kiosk in the nursery. A greeter will be happy to show you to the nursery or elementary classrooms if you don't already know where it is.
3. Kiosk further up the breezeway by the elementary classrooms.
To make your first Sunday with us easier, we recommend two things:
1. Create your free KidCheck account ahead of time and make checking in at church a breeze. Click here!
2. Arrive at least 15 minutes before the worship service starts to allow yourself time to check-in at our KidCheck kiosk and get your children to the nursery or their class. When you check-in, you will receive printed stickers for your child(ren). One goes on your kid where it is visible, one goes into the book in their classroom when you drop them off, and one is for you to keep because you will need it to pick them up.
Please come just as you are.
You are welcome here no matter what. Whether you are curious about Christianity or you've been raised in the church, if you have tattoos or none, no matter if you're wearing shorts, jeans, or your Sunday best, just come. All are welcome here.