If you have teens or soon-to-be-teens, join us for a one-day seminar with renowned teen expert Mark Gregston. Free childcare available if needed, while space is available.
ABOUT MARK GREGSTON
Mark has taken all the experience he has gained in working in the various youth ministry experiences and developed resources to help parents nationwide. He’s authored 18 books, has written hundreds of articles about parenting teens in a difficult culture, and is also the host of the nationally acclaimed radio program, Parenting Today’s Teens, which was honored to receive the 2014 Program of the Year award from the National Religious Broadcasters. These programs are heard on over 1,700 radio outlets throughout North America.
From his 45 years of experience of working with teens and their families, Mark shares his insight and wisdom through seminars, retreats, and conferences, taking up all his free weekends. Mark’s wit and wisdom, shared through stories and reflections of his involvement with teens brings biblical insight and practical help to all who hear him share his heart about families and teens.
Lessons learned from those that have struggled with their teens, are communicated to parents preparing their child for the teen years, or find themselves caught in the turbulent adolescent years with their teen through the mediums of the spoken and written word.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need to have a teenager in order to attend this event? No, this event is open to anybody who wishes to learn more about parenting a teen, whether you have one now or will have one in a few years, or even if you're the grandparent of a teen.
Will lunch be provided? Yes, a boxed/packaged lunch from a local restaurant or caterer will be provided. We will have a Gluten-Free option you can request when you register.
- Seating is limited to 150 chairs, set in ones and twos, physically distanced.
- You are welcome to wear a facemask. Facemasks are optional.
- You can request to sit in a mask-only section.
- Food will be catered and pre-packaged
- Chairs, doors, and common area touchpoints are sanitized
- Temperatures will be taken upon entry to their room
- Volunteers and staff wear face shields
- Hands are washed frequently
- Any snacks/drinks provided are pre-packaged and/or catered
- Volunteers and staff are background checked and fingerprinted
- Child Check-In Receipt is required to pick up your child(ren)
- If it's your first time using our childcare, you will be asked to complete some additional information about allergies, special needs, etc.
Who is in charge of the Children's Ministry? You can direct any questions or concerns to our Children's Ministry Director, Heather Bergeron. Click here to contact her.