Free Lunches for Kids in Tucson/Oro Valley: CLICK HERE
Focus on the Family Help for Families during COVID: CLICK HERE
Community Food Bank Emergency Food Now: CLICK HERE
If you need diapers, wipes, food, medicine and cannot afford to pay for it, Catalina Foothills Church Deacons are here to help. Call 520-599-8861
FREE ONLINE RESOURCES FOR STUDY AND LEARNING
FOR KIDS AND STUDENTS
Free Audible (audio books) for students: CLICK HERE
Tons of Christian Video Series for Kids at Right Now Media: CLICK HERE
Seeds Family Online Worship and Resources CLICK HERE
Teach your kids to memorize Bible verses CLICK HERE
Online Bible Studies and $5 ebooks from Lifeway Women: CLICK HERE
Entire RC Sproul teaching library is now FREE: CLICK HERE
The Gospel Coalition free Resource Library CLICK HERE
Catch up on or revisit Pastor John or Pastor Chad's past sermons CLICK HERE
Missional Women Blog CLICK HERE
TIMELY ARTICLES AND DEVOTIONS
Psalm 23 Video Series with Matt Chandler: CLICK HERE
It's Okay to Fear Coronavirus by Paul Tripp: CLICK HERE
Responding to Coronavirus with Faith and Common Sense: CLICK HERE
5 Ways to Cope Spiritually with a Pandemic: CLICK HERE
Choose Faith Over Fear CLICK HERE
Contentment with Melissa Kruger CLICK HERE
Fighting Fear and Anxiety with Keith Mathison CLICK HERE
Neighbor Love in the Era of COVID with Kathryn Butler CLICK HERE
Three Ways to Fight Your Fears with Kristen Wetherell CLICK HERE
Four Ways to Choose Love in Difficult Times CLICK HERE
COVID UPDATES, HELP, HEALTH AND SAFETY
Pima County Health Department hotline has been set up to answer any questions from the public and healthcare providers about testing, symptoms, and any other questions you have about the virus.
Pima County Health Department 1-844-542-8201
White House 15 Guidelines CLICK HERE
How to Protect Yourself with Dr. Mark Hyman CLICK HERE
Caring for Yourself at Home - CDC CLICK HERE
Stress and Coping with this Pandemic - CDC CLICK HERE
Helping Children Cope with Emergencies - CDC CLICK HERE
COVID Frequently Asked Questions - CDC CLICK HERE
Coronavirus Scams What the FTC is doing - CLICK HERE
Are We Overreacting? Why Flatten the Curve Video CLICK HERE
FEMA Rumor Control Fact vs. Fiction CLICK HERE
COVID FINANCIAL CONCERNS AND HELP
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Provides consumers with up-to-date information and resources to protect and manage their finances during COVID CLICK HERE
Do not respond to any calls or emails for payment demands or threats to turn off your utilities, to evict you, or foreclose on you. Here are official statements:
Tucson Water Will NOT Disconnect Water CLICK HERE
Oro Valley Water Will NOT Disconnect CLICK HERE
Tucson Electric will NOT Disconnect Electricity CLICK HERE
Southwest Gas will NOT Disconnect CLICK HERE
NO Evictions in Pima County during COVID CLICK HERE
AVOID SCAMS (info taken from the official FTC website)
- Don’t respond to texts, emails or calls about checks from the government.
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations. There are no products proven to treat or prevent COVID-19 at this time.
- Be wary of ads for test kits. Most test kits being advertised have not been approved by the FDA, and aren’t necessarily accurate.
- Hang up on robocalls. Scammers are using illegal robocalls to pitch everything from low-priced health insurance to work-at-home schemes.
- Watch for emails claiming to be from the CDC or WHO. Use sites like coronavirus.gov and usa.gov/coronavirus to get the latest information. And don’t click on links from sources you don’t know.
- Do your homework when it comes to donations. Never donate in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money.