- An introduction video for each study is below.
- Studies are online via Zoom.
- There is no cost unless you would like to order the journal Amanda uses in the James Study.
- Each study has it's own registration form, so please select the study you would like:
1 CORINTHIANS 10 am Tuesdays CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
STUDY OF JAMES 8 pm Tuesdays CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
INTRO VIDEO to 1 CORINTHIANS
INTRO VIDEO to THE STUDY OF JAMES
DATE: Tuesday, May 19 and runs for 6 weeks. Last class June 23
TIME: 10 am for 1 Corinthians and 8 pm for Study of James
LOCATION: Online. The Leader of your study will be in contact with you a day or two before it starts with the zoom link.
COST: Free or $5 if would like the journal that goes with James
- 1 Corinthians: Download and print the Study Guide click here. It is also available to download when you register. If you don't have a way to print the guide at home, please contact Debbie Graves and she will mail a guide to you.
- Study of James: Any notebook or journal will do, but if you would like the journal that goes with this study, you can order it for $5 when you register and it will be mailed to you.
Can I pick up my materials at the church? Unfortunately, no. As much as we'd LOVE to see you, we need to keep traffic at the church office to a minimum. We will either email the materials or mail them depending on the study you signed up for.
Can I buy the Study of James journal online? In an effort to support local businesses, we are buying the books at a good price from Gospel Supply here in Tucson. It is a family-run store and could really use the business much more than Amazon.
How will I know if my materials will be mailed or emailed? The journal for The Study of James will be mailed. The materials for 1 Corinthians will be available for you to download immediately after you register.
What if I can't print my materials? Click here to email Debbie Graves and she will mail them to you or make arrangements to have them dropped off at your house.
Why is the Study of James at 8 pm? Many women have multiple children at home during the day now that school is closed. Having a study at 8 pm gives them an opportunity to put the kids to bed and focus uninterrupted.